Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wedding Proposal on the Horizon...


So I had this conversation with a guy friend and thought because of its comical nature I would share hehe...

Me: So, what are you doing?
Dante: Sewing
Me: What?! You sew? Maybe I will propose to you.
Dante: So what's this about you proposing?
Me: Well you can sew, cook and do laundry. I'm assuming you can do yard stuff and kill bugs too.
Dante: Yup
Me: And you're 'kinda' cute. What else do you need in a man?
Dante: Sexual Prowess?
Me: I think you'd be okay in that too. Got anything else?
Dante: Honor. Loyalty.
Me: Ehh, not as important as that other stuff. Anything else that's tangible? Like Napoleon Dyanmite, "skills"?
Dante: lol...I see
Me: Oh u also know martial arts and can use a gun, so u can protect me. Done! When is a good day for the proposal? haha

2 comments:

A Margarita said...

Would you have to get down on one knee?

dAndy ManCandy said...

You failed to mention that Dante was gay...