Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tip of the Day


I'm soooo not a fan of the act of people guessing your weight. Guys seem to do this pretty frequently and I hate it! I'm assuming it's just because they don't have the same hang ups as women do about weight, but come on. You guess too high and I immediately give you the death stare, while you stand there looking confused.
My uncle did it when I was home for vacation and my friend proceeded to do it yesterday. It's like some sick joke that only they think is funny. Tip of the day guys...no girl wants you to guess their weight...EVER! It's really not a good situation for you to be in at all. I am not a side show act in a carnival who will give you a prize if you can guess my weight. The only prize you will get from me is an attitude problem and me wishing you would just leave. Hmm...wonder if Abbra Kadabra would work in this situation? ;)

3 comments:

A Margarita said...

I think men do it to be funny, in their pea-sized brains, being an ass is somehow supposed to be amusing.

I might chuckle, but the only thing I'm laughing at is me imagining a very sharp or blunt object making contact with their heads, or better yet, their crotch.

dAndy ManCandy said...

Weight guessing issues aside...you are saying if a guy guessed lower than your actual weight because he felt you looked great and/or less than you actually weigh it wouldn't be considered as a compliment?

Elle said...

Guessing lower is good but the potential of guessing higher is too much of a risk in my opinion. And if you guess too low, the girl will think you're lying. I think a better compliment is, "you look gorgeous babe" :)