Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Victoria's Secret is Now Elle's


I was having a conversation with my friend Kelly about the Victoria's Secret fashion show and it was pretty funny so I thought I would share.

Elle: Are you planning on watching the Victoria's Secret fashion show tonight?
Kelly: Yup, I got a flyer when I was in the store today.
Elle: cool. Those skinny hoes are about to make me feel bad about my dietary choices though
Kelly: I know! I'm turning my life around.
Elle: haha, Victoria's Secret is saving one soul at a time.
Elle: I wonder if i put on a pair of over sized wings and stilettos can i get any man i want?
Kelly: hahaha, that's why I don't have a man! I need wings.

So I wonder where a girl could potentially buy a pair of wings... hmm, maybe I'm going to need Selita's personal trainer and dedication as well :) :P

4 comments:

A Margarita said...

Oh my goodness, I felt so bad watching the show and their non-existent thighs. I just signed up for New York Sports Clubs.

Helly said...

I can hear myself now asking The Husband, "Do these wings make my butt look big?"

Elle said...

haha you are both funny. They definitely have no fat anywhere...I was definitely looking while I was shoving popcorn in my mouth.

And gigantic wings would distract from any large butt worry :)

K. said...

haha thats funny because the vs fashion show actually changed my life! i JUST posted about it!