Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I should be kicked out of Boston...



This is the second year that I've been in Boston and had to miss St. Patrick's Day celebrations! I am not happy considering I had such high hopes of going out and enjoying the day. Green shirt-check, green ribbon-check, green socks-check. I had all intentions of really doing it big this year, until I got placed in a group for class that decided to switch topics one week before the presentation. I know that I'm graduating and I should have just gone out anyway, but I've never really been a fan of standing in front of class looking like an ill prepared slacker. My group entirely consists of 2nd year MBA students, so I guess I brought this one myself...I knew I should have thrown a few overachieving first years into the mix :(

1 comment:

A Margarita said...

They should be flogged, then drawn and quartered, and then fed to the sharks, piece by piece.